Comment on page
If you are testing the dispute flow on Görli, you will need to manually resolve the dispute through the Mock Oracle. This contract stands in for the DVM on Görli and allows you to manually return your own values for testing purposes.
- 2.Click 'Write Contract.'
- 3.Click 'Connect to Web3' to connect your wallet.
- 4.Click 'OK' on the pop-up that warns you that writing to contracts on Etherscan is a beta test feature.
- 5.Connect through your wallet interface, and switch networks to Görli if necessary.
pushPriceto see the parameters you will need to enter.
- 7.Enter the original request's
ancillaryData, and enter the value you want to return for
- 8.Click 'Write' and submit the transaction.
- 9.Depending on how the contract you are testing was written, you may need to call
settleAndGetPricefrom your contract to the Optimistic Oracle contract to get the value returned from the mock oracle, or you may be able to call
settleon the Optimistic Oracle and have your contract automatically receive and handle the return value with a